Naturalade.com (the “Website”) includes all webpages, content, information, software, applications, and all other website functionality available at https://www.naturalade.com. The Website and all other services offered by us from time to time, including, without limitation, sale transactions, email, messaging, and any other automated or online services provided by Naturalade.com are referred to herein collectively as the “Services.” You, as a visitor to and/or user of any of the Services, along with any company and/or other person that you represent are referred to herein collectively as “you” and “your.”
Your access to and use of our Services is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with both:
The Information We Collect About You
We collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, and automatically through your use of our Website or Services.
Information We Collect Directly From You.
The information we collect from you depends on how you use our Services. To create an account, you must provide your email address and create a password. You may also provide your first and last name, billing address, shipping address and telephone number. If you make a purchase, we will collect your order history, payment card information (including card number, expiration date and CVV), as well as your billing and shipping address.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:We use your personal information to complete a transaction and to contact you as necessary for our provision of products or services to you.
Any time you provide your email address to Naturalade, you will added to our email list. We will then periodically send you email updates containing information about our products and services and other information that we think you may be interested to know.
Update emails are provided by Naturalade as a courtesy and will not be required for any online product purchase. Recipients of our email updates may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions contained in any email update or by contacting a representative of Naturalade. We may also need to contact you via email regarding your purchase.
Naturalade will not sell or otherwise provide your email address(es) to any third party advertisers.
COOKIES AND TRACKING
OTHER USES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Naturalade does not sell or otherwise provide any of your personal information to third party advertisers.
- provide any services, products, or information you have requested;
- carry out any agreements you enter into with us;
- assist us in our efforts to collect any amounts that you owe to us;
- provide email updates to you;
- take any action, in our discretion, regarding suspected illegal activities;
- comply with any and all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and legal authorities;
- respond to what we reasonably determine to be a valid request for information by any governmental or regulatory authority or officer of the court;
- Comply with all state and federal regulations and laws; and
- protect our rights, reputation, and property, or that of our users, affiliates, or any other person.
Security of My Personal Information
We have implemented reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can completely guarantee security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Access to My Personal Information
You may modify personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile information. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site for a period of time. We reserve the right to retain data logs for a reasonable period for the purpose of maintaining and verifying the availability, integrity, and security of our systems. Further, we reserve the right, in our discretion, to retain information that we reasonably anticipate would be necessary or advisable to have in the event of legal action involving Naturalade and/or any of its representatives. We also reserve the right to maintain aggregated statistical data related to the provision and administration of our products and services indefinitely.
Contact us anytime via the following methods:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY
Categories of Personal Information that We Collect, Disclose, and Sell
Below please find the categories of personal information about California residents that we collect, sell, and/or disclose to third parties or service providers for a business purpose.
|Categories of personal information||Do we collect?||Do we disclose for business purpose?||Do we sell?|
|NAME, CONTACT INFORMATION AND IDENTIFIERS: Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.||Yes||No||No|
|CUSTOMER RECORDS: Paper and electronic customer records containing personal information, such as name, signature, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information.||Yes||No||No|
|PROTECTED CLASSIFICATIONS: Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, citizenship status, and genetic information.||No||No||No|
|PURCHASE HISTORY AND TENDENCIES: Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||Yes||No||No|
|BIOMETRIC INFORMATION: physiological, biological or behavioral characteristics that can be used alone or in combination with each other to establish individual identity.||No||No||No|
|USAGE DATA: Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a resident’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement.||No||No||No|
|GEOLOCATION DATA: Precise geographic location information about a particular individual or device.||No||No||No|
|AUDIO/VISUAL: Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||No||No||No|
|EMPLOYMENT HISTORY: Professional or employment-related information.||No||No||No|
|EDUCATION INFORMATION: Information that is not publicly available personally identifiable information as defined in the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99).||No||No||No|
|PROFILES AND INFERENCES: Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about a resident reflecting the resident’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||No||No||No|
Generally, we may use the above categories of personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you and to fulfill your orders
- To communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experience while using our Services.
- To send you email marketing about our products and services.
- To send you news and newsletters.
- To send you email marketing about products and services of our affiliated entities
- To assist us in advertising on third-party websites, mobile apps, and other online services, and to evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns through third-party channels (including our online targeted advertising and offline promotional campaigns).
- To better understand how users access and use our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis. For example, we will evaluate which features of our Website are more used by users, and we will use this information
- To conduct internal analysis of outreach and marketing efforts, as well as for market research or member satisfaction purposes
- To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Where it is in our legitimate interests, including our commercial interests in operating our platform. We make sure that we consider and balance any potential negative impact on you and your rights before we process your personal data.
California Residents’ Righ
California law grants California residents certain rights and imposes restrictions on particular business practices as set forth below. California consumers have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you.
Do-Not-Sell. California residents have the right to opt-out of our sale of their personal information. We do not sell personal information.
Verifiable Requests for Copy, Deletion and Right to Know. Subject to certain exceptions, California consumers have the right to make the following requests, at no charge, up to twice every 12 months.
Please see ‘Submitting Requests’ below for instructions about how to exercise your rights:
Deletion: The right to request deletion of their personal information that we have collected about them, subject to certain exemptions, and to have such personal information deleted, except where necessary that we maintain such personal information in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by the consumer, or reasonably anticipated within the context of a business’s ongoing business relationship with the consumer, or otherwise perform a contract between the business and the consumer.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on the consumer’s relationship with the business.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Otherwise use the consumer’s personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information.
Copy: The right to request a copy of the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about them in the prior 12 months. Right to Know (Collection): Where we have collected their personal information, the right to request that we disclose certain information about how we have handled their personal information in the prior 12 months, including: the categories of personal information collected; categories of sources of personal information; business and/or commercial purposes for collecting and selling their personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we have disclosed or shared their personal information
Right to Know (Disclosure and Sale): We do not disclose or sell consumer’s personal information. A California consumer has the right to request that we disclose certain information about how we have handled their personal information in the prior 12 months, including: the categories of personal information collected; categories of third parties to whom the consumer’s personal information has been sold and the specific categories of personal information sold to each category of third party; categories of third parties to whom personal information has been disclosed; and the categories of personal information that we have disclosed or shared with a third party for a business purpose
Submitting Requests. You may exercise your rights by doing one of the:
- Submitting your request through our form by Clicking here
- Contacting us at Telephone Number
- Emailing us at
We will respond to your Copy and Right to Know requests within 45 days, unless additional time (up to 45 more days) is needed, in which case we will let you know.
When you submit your request, we will take steps to attempt to verify your identity. We will seek to match the information in your request to the personal information we maintain about you. As part of our verification process, we may ask you to submit additional information, use identity verification services to assist us, or if you have set up an account on our website, we may ask you to sign in to your account as part of our identity verification process. Please understand that, depending on the type of request you submit, to protect the privacy and security of your personal information, we will only complete your request when we are satisfied that we have verified your identity to a reasonable degree of certainty
Authorized Agents. The CCPA allows California consumers to designate an authorized agent to exercise their rights under CCPA.
Incentives and Discrimination. The CCPA prohibits discrimination against California residents for exercising their rights under the CCPA and imposes requirements on any financial incentives offered to California residents related to their personal information.
Discrimination: If consumers exercise their rights under CCPA, businesses may not discriminate against them including by denying or providing a different level or quality of goods or services or charging or suggesting that a business will charge different prices or rates or impose penalties, unless doing so is reasonably related to the value provided to the consumer by the consumer’s data.
Disclosure of Incentives: If businesses offer any financial incentives for the collection, sale or deletion of their personal information, residents have the right to be notified of any financial incentives offers and their material terms, the right not be included in such offers without prior informed opt-in consent, and the right to be able to opt-out of such offers at any time. Businesses may not offer unjust, unreasonable, coercive or usurious financial incentives. We do not offer any incentives at this time.
California Privacy Rights under California’s Shine-the-Light Law
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.83), California residents who provide us certain personal information are entitled to request and obtain from us, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we have shared with third parties for their own direct marketing use. Such requests may be made once per calendar year for information about any relevant third party sharing in the prior calendar year. California residents who would like to make such a request may submit a request in writing to email@example.com. The request should attest to the fact that the requester is a California resident, and provide a current California address.
California Privacy Rights Statistics
Businesses subject to CCPA who process the personal information of 4 million California consumers are required to make available certain statistical information about the number of privacy rights request they receive.
If you have questions about our privacy practices or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.